Sunday 7 August 2016

Blame Game Disorder

Yes. You heard it right. I mentioned Satire. I mean I don't like the thought of me being prisoned for the so called 'Freedom of Speech'.
However being satirical can be justifying sometimes, to an extent.
Being precise to the point as I always like, the serious disorder, the common human beings prone to nowadays are 'Blame Game Disorder'.

Blame the superstars, Blame the politicians, Blame the government, Blame the Country, Blame the Supreme for not taking care of people, for not being polite, for not being generous, for not being human. However, we tend to forget the actual you.
I would like to relate a recent example - The Drought in Maharashtra.
Why blame the actors, the government, the politicians.

Why don't you make the first move. The supreme has invested so much of time to create you. So, there has to be a little bit of productivity dammit.
Write, talk, share, donate and finally shut the f**k up.
The world needs doers not just people blurting out shit for publicity.

Be the change.
P.S - THE YOU MENTIONED ABOVE INCLUDES ME TOO. I have tried something.
# Implementation always should be first.


© - Vishal Aryan Komara 

No comments:

Post a Comment