Tuesday 9 August 2016

#Satire - Housewives

Whoever blurted out saying, ‘House wives are way lucky to be non- productive!’ I would say, take your words back as soon as possible. It’s not going to be the same as you think folks. There are so many tasks involved for a house wife, which a corporate or a working woman would never understand.

House wives sometimes go Desi playing Sherlock or the famous Hercule Poirot for instance regarding the brawls in their neighbour’s homes. They know everything happening at their neighbourhood, be it the reason of the latest argument in your house, your household songs, everything! You name it, they know it.

The schedule of them seems very tardy compared to the employed women. I always wonder why they keep grooming their hair in broad daylight even though, they own a 2 BHK apartment. However, they keep the curiosity alive looking for some latest gossip.

My grandma always used to advise me not to deal with delicate issues when maids are at home. She felt, that would cause a huge damage to the family reputation. Any guesses? Simple, even maids have shifts. And the main hitch comes when you put up in a residential locality. The gossips work faster than before.

It’s been 3 months I’ve shifted my house to a distant area, I can feel the change to an extent.  Or maybe, I have to keep my fingers crossed.


                                                                                                                   -  Vishal Aryan Komara

No comments:

Post a Comment